These things I have spoken to you, that in me you might have peace. In the world you will have tribulations, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world. John 16:33

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

What's cookin'

Today Mallory and I have worked on preparing one of the dishes that will be part of our supper tonight. As you can see, she loves to sample things while I'm adding ingredients. If you're wondering if that is a can she's been dipping her hand in....You are correct....Cream of chicken soup to be exact. I had to take the cans when I'm finished and throw them in the garbage to keep her little hands from getting cut. And yes, that is a Kool Aid mustache!

Now take a good look at this picture.....Can you guess what we are working on for supper tonight? This is all ingredients put in the crock pot ready to cook. Here's a hint....We usually only eat this at Thanksgiving and Christmas down here in the South.

I will have the answer later on this afternoon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I really do love to hear from you!