These things I have spoken to you, that in me you might have peace. In the world you will have tribulations, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world. John 16:33

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Visiting family and friends and OH THE JEWELRY

For those that don't know, my mother has just started selling Premier Design Jewelry. Of course, just beginning, most of her hostess parties have been held by family members. Yesterday my grandmother held the home show at her house. It was really enjoyed by all I think....Especially by myself! When I travel to little ole' Leaf Mississippi it just takes me back to the days of being a kid! I always thought I wanted to get out of that place, but when I go back, I miss the days terribly. There's still nothing like going to grandmas house!!

Here's some of the jewelry that was on display...It was kinda nice to try on all of these pieces. I've never been one to wear a lot of jewelry, but I think I can get used to it....I just have to remember to remove it when out working on the farm ;) I usually only wear my wedding set; and I almost always forget to remove it...It usually goes to work on my hand while digging in the flower beds, working goats, fencing, you know the typical farm work.


Some family and friends from the community....It was a wet and rainy day, but most everyone showed up; despite the fact that my grandma's house is on a dirt road which = MUDDY!



After everyone left, I stayed awhile and visited with my mom and grandma..The kids decided to enertain us, and wanted me to take lots of pictures of them doing tricks for us. I decided I would only share these two....I'm sure you don't want to see the other 100 :)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I really do love to hear from you!