These things I have spoken to you, that in me you might have peace. In the world you will have tribulations, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world. John 16:33

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Meet Patch

Mallory and I spent most of the day walking around the farm, visiting all of the animals. She ended up climbing on one of the gates to get out of the field, so I decided to take a snap...


She then decided that I needed to take a photo of Patch; her stuffed puppy. He has been around for about 2 years now and she adores this thing. I don't know what I'll do when he wears out. He's been washed many times, sewn up, even chewed by one of our LGD pups. My mom took Mal to Libby Lu's and she picked him out. Since then they have went out of business and I have been unable to find a back-up. So for now, I hope Patch can just hang in there. So far he's been pretty tough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I really do love to hear from you!