These things I have spoken to you, that in me you might have peace. In the world you will have tribulations, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world. John 16:33

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Lovin on Kimba


I just had to share this photograph of Mallory loving on Kimba out in the pasture. The kids and I were making rounds and she thought it would be good to give Kimba a little lovin. I don't think he minds one bit. He is one of the LGD's (Livestock Guardian Dog) that we have with our main doe herd. He is very serious about his guarding the flock, but sure does love when we come out to give him some lovin. Mallory and I are especially fond of Kimba! He is a beautiful dog and now there is a picture of the most beautiful girl with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I really do love to hear from you!