These things I have spoken to you, that in me you might have peace. In the world you will have tribulations, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world. John 16:33

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Snaggletooth

Tonight, as bedtime approached, Dillon decided it would be the night he loses yet another tooth. It first started with him trying to gross me out while twisting his tooth way out of place. Then we had to have a picture of it. Don't know if you can see, but he is thrilled with this pic.


He had been walking around pulling and pushing on this thing; all the while wincing at the pain it was causing him. I told him to give it a little more time, but he wanted so badly for the tooth fairy to come tonight. So alas after an hour of messing with it, he came running to me "MOM I did it!!! I pulled it out all by myself!!" Then he says take a picture now....I want you to send it to all your friends so they can see that I pulled my tooth out all by myself... So here you have it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I really do love to hear from you!