These things I have spoken to you, that in me you might have peace. In the world you will have tribulations, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world. John 16:33

Saturday, June 12, 2010


I am trying my best to acquire a greenthumb!! I have tried on more than one occasion to grow, maintain, care for (whatever you'd like to call it) flowers and plants. I haven't been very successful to say the least, but this year, things are looking better. I didn't do a whole lot to our yard this year due to us hopefully moving before this year's end. Then, I will get creative with maybe planting a small garden, and have plenty of flowers to look at.... These are some photos of my purple petunias and forget me nots.




There is hardly anything I like better than to get up early in the morning ( I have to set my alarm clock :) and take my cup of coffee outside with me while I look around the place just before the sun comes up completely. It gets so hot and humid after 7am it's just ridiculous! But, it is so peaceful and amazing how God has blessed Shane and I with this farm,when I look around. Who knows what our future holds, but for now I am so thankful that he and I can share this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I really do love to hear from you!