These things I have spoken to you, that in me you might have peace. In the world you will have tribulations, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world. John 16:33

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Getting over fear of water




We have a small pool in our backyard that is about 30 inches deep. It is perfect for the kids, being that they do not know how to swim yet. Yesterday I picked up some goggles for the kids and they are having a blast with them. Dillon has had such a fear of swimming, but he is finally getting over that. He and Mallory both have been swimming underwater quite a bit. We will work our way up to deeper waters this summer to see how he does. I'm glad he is finally getting to enjoy swimming without being so scared...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I really do love to hear from you!