These things I have spoken to you, that in me you might have peace. In the world you will have tribulations, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world. John 16:33

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Decisions, decisions, decisions....

We are in the process of trying to get estimates for remodeling Shane's grandmother's old house down the road. Eventually we plan on moving into it due to the fact it is at a more central location and it has an even better view of the farm. I never realized how many times we would have to sit down and rethink of what we want to do with that house...Just when we thought we had it figured out something else changes. We both have decided today that we really like the look of log vinyl siding. You should really check out this site here. It is so neat how realistic it looks without all of the upkeep and expense of real wood.

Be praying for both Shane and I as we work together on this. It looks like we will be doing most of the work ourselves. Shane said that it will bond us even closer (I'm wondering how true this is ;) We do work well together but I have heard so many stories of couples trying to build homes together and it wasn't pretty. I know with God's help we will be able to do it, and we will look back it and marvel at what we've done. We seem to look back a lot to see how far God has brought us in our farming endeavor and it's quite amazing! So for now, it's many decisions to be made......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I really do love to hear from you!