These things I have spoken to you, that in me you might have peace. In the world you will have tribulations, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world. John 16:33

Saturday, May 8, 2010

A Very Rewarding Day

(This is an entry I started working on last week) Dillon's school had their Award's Day yesterday at his school. He received an award for Mathematics, Reading, Science, English, Social Studies, and also a Citizenship Award.


We are so very proud of Dillon. Of course being his mother, I feel like he is one of the most intelligent 7 year olds I know. He tends to say things and analyze things just as an adult would. It is so unreal to me how mature he is. I hope that he continues to enjoy school and continues to excel academically.

His baseball team has finally started winning again. They went through a period where they were losing their confidence and it was showing in their game. They were losing before they would even get on the field. Now their confidence is back and they are enjoying the game.


Here are some action photos of Dillon. The first is him preparing to field a ball heading towards third, and the other is Dillon ready to run home.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I really do love to hear from you!