These things I have spoken to you, that in me you might have peace. In the world you will have tribulations, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world. John 16:33

Friday, May 21, 2010

Last day of school

Today was Dillon's last day of 1st grade. Summer here we come! I hope to be able to do a lot with the kids this summer. They are growing up way too fast... Dillon wants to go see the battleship in Mobile, AL. I hope to take them to the Agriculture Museum in Jackson, MS too. We have many things we hope to do this summer together. We will be staying 5 days in Batesville, MS for the AKGA National Convention. I am looking forward to getting to meet new goat folks from here in the south as well as all over. Also looking forward to seeing friends we've met through goats. The kids are looking forward to the swimming pool at the hotel! It should be fun......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I really do love to hear from you!