These things I have spoken to you, that in me you might have peace. In the world you will have tribulations, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world. John 16:33

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Miss Mallory turns 5!

At 5:04 pm on this day 5 years ago, we welcomed a 8lb 14oz beautiful baby girl into our lives! What a blessing you have been!

Mallory, I was so excited to have a daughter to share all things girly with!  Your dad on the other hand, was already terrified of the teen years when all of the boys want to come around.  So funny to me now.....you weren't even born yet and he was already protecting you.....


Here you are at 5 years old today and are one tough cookie! You don't let any of those boys mess with you....you have learned how to survive with an older brother...


You are a true cowgirl!  You love to help out with the cows, goats, or horses...Especially the horses.  You love, love, love to ride horses!  You even want your dad to let you go galloping across the field with him on Smokey!  We went on a trail ride just this past week and all you kept asking is, "Mom, let's run on Sunny!", "Mom can we run please?"  No fear at all of those horses, girl!


Happy 5th birthday sweetheart!  I love you big bunches! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I really do love to hear from you!