These things I have spoken to you, that in me you might have peace. In the world you will have tribulations, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world. John 16:33

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Just playing around

A couple of weeks ago I took the kids out to the back pasture with me to check on some of our bucklings.  They decided they wanted to run and play, so I took some pictures of them in the afternoon sunlight.  It was such a beautiful day that day...I was going to get a close up of Dillon and Mallory lying in the grass, but those two monkeys started playing around.....and these pictures are the result of them having fun.  I think these have ended up being my favorite.  They are truly having a ball just being silly with each other.  A rare moment caught on camera!  I enjoy those moments when they do come around!

Who can make the funniest face?

Mallory says that Dillon wins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I really do love to hear from you!