These things I have spoken to you, that in me you might have peace. In the world you will have tribulations, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world. John 16:33

Friday, October 29, 2010

Can I do it?

Yesterday I decided that I was going to cut out my drinking of sweet iced tea.  Recently my mother in law has found out that she is a diabetic, as well as my mother.  They each have told me that you can get used to tea without the sugar....It's such a southern thing to have a good cold glass of sweet iced tea!  I have "quit"  my habit of drinking Diet Mountain Dew a few months ago.....Now I'm on to the sweet tea.  We all could drink a little more water I think.  I'll be posting more about one of the main reasons I am quitting sweet tea cold turkey!  So far, today was my first day, and I have done well.  We'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I really do love to hear from you!