These things I have spoken to you, that in me you might have peace. In the world you will have tribulations, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world. John 16:33

Monday, April 18, 2011

Yep, it's more about baseball

I loved this picture of all of the boys waiting eagerly to get the ball thrown their way.  I had to share it.  If you notice, one of the team members has a black cast on his arm.  Right before opening day, he broke his arm at school.  He has been unable to play, but the coaches let him get involved as much as possible.  He runs out to get the bats after each of our little guys bat.  It is the sweetest thing.  I hope that he will be able to get his cast off soon and play at least one game this season.  He has so much team spirit. 

Below is another picture I had to share.  We have really been coaching Dillon on the understanding of not letting a ball get by him on 3rd base.  He was determined to get this particular hit.....whatever it took....Even though it was at least a good 3-4 feet above his head.  He leapt with all his might and I happened to be snapping a picture.  There was no way he would've caught the ball, but he was giving it all of his might to catch it. 

On another note, Shane sprayed the texture to our drywall in the new addition to our home, so I will be out purchasing primer and paint this week.  It is getting really exciting now!  I think I am going to go with a "brownish" color for our room.  Something like cappuccino, but not too dark.  I hate having to make the commitment to a color and then ending up hating it later on.  I did that with the kids bathroom in our house a few years ago.  The walls are bright green; like fluorescent green.  Everything is trimmed in white, and it has a tropical underwater theme; but I will not be doing that in the other house.  I want to have something that will last a few years without getting on my nerves. :)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that leaping picture! Your coffee colored room sounds yummy! Go for it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I really do love to hear from you!