These things I have spoken to you, that in me you might have peace. In the world you will have tribulations, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world. John 16:33

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Swagbucks

I just wanted to let you know about this site called Swagbucks.  It is a website that you can do your internet searches and get rewarded in points called "swagbucks".  You can redeem your points through them to get rewarded with cash, gift cards, and all kinds of goodies.  Probably the best offer that I have used is 450 swagbucks will get you a $5 Amazon.com gift card.  So far, I have earned $30 just by doing searches through them instead of Google or Yahoo.   I also installed their toolbar which gives me 1 point everyday just for signing in.  You should give it a try....there are other ways to earn points through them.  Just check it out....  If you decide to sign up and use this link I am  providing, I will earn bonus swagbucks for you joining.  So get started earning your swagbucks!  To sign up, go HERE .  Your account will get 30 swagbucks just for joining.  You can save these all year to go towards some of those awesome deals at Christmas!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I really do love to hear from you!