These things I have spoken to you, that in me you might have peace. In the world you will have tribulations, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world. John 16:33

Friday, January 14, 2011

2 pounds

I am trying my best to make better choices about my health.  One week ago, I started doing exercise tapes in the morning before the kids get up to go to school.  So far, so good.  I'm not real enthused about exercising, but it does make my day go a whole lot better.  So far 2 pounds down.  I'm trying not to focus too much on the numbers, just getting in shape.  I spent my 20's paying no attention to physical fitness, and that's got to change.  So wish me luck.  Maybe putting it out there for everyone to read will make me more accountable.  We'll see......

1 comment:

  1. I'm exercising too, but I apparently need to tweak what I am taking in. It's all still there according to the scales! Two pounds is GREAT! Keep up the fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I really do love to hear from you!