These things I have spoken to you, that in me you might have peace. In the world you will have tribulations, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world. John 16:33

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Insulating



Yesterday I put up insulation in our "hopefully-soon-to-be" bedroom. I started out with a long sleeve button up shirt to protect my arms from the fiberglass, but I just got too hot, so..........I ended up doing the job with shorts and t-shirt. That was probably the wrong thing to do.....Actually it was the wrong the to do. I didn't think I was ever going to stop itching last night. Those little fibers get everwhere.
Today I will use a little common sense and keep my skin covered so I can finish the rest of the closet and bathroom. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I really do love to hear from you!