These things I have spoken to you, that in me you might have peace. In the world you will have tribulations, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world. John 16:33

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Watching Bonnie

This morning I am trying to figure out a plan for the day while watching the latest news on Tropical Depression Bonnie. My nephew has a birthday party in Gulfport today; the local weather team seems to still be a little unclear on what to expect from the storm. I think most of the concern is the tar from the oil spill getting washed ashore, or maybe even on the roadways like Hwy 90. Although it's been 5 years since Hurrricane Katrina, you still can't forget what nature can throw at you. This storm is in no way Katrina, but there is a possibility of tornadoes which is a concern for the farm. We live 1 hour north of the Gulf Coast. I guess I'll go back now to my cup of coffee and continue to watch the local weather. One positive thing from this, we hopefully will be getting some much needed rain. Our grass is brown and crispy in a lot of areas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I really do love to hear from you!