These things I have spoken to you, that in me you might have peace. In the world you will have tribulations, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world. John 16:33

Thursday, July 22, 2010

More photos


It has been requested to put more photos of the progress of the addition. So Mr. Shows, here are those new photos. The crew actually finished up their part today with completing the roofing, and now the hard work is left up to us.... We will be doing all of the interior: electricity, drywall, insulating, flooring, painting, etc.




The photo below is looking in the doorway of what will be our office. This opening used to be a window; we will be knocking the wall out and framing this to become a doorway to our bedroom.



This picture below will be our bedroom. This shot is taken from that opening that will be the doorway. It is going to be a very nice sized room.



I had to share this picture of the bathroom the kids will be using. We will be doing a complete do-over in here. I am getting so excited about redecorating!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I really do love to hear from you!