These things I have spoken to you, that in me you might have peace. In the world you will have tribulations, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world. John 16:33

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday Kohen!

We decided since Bonnie was getting less organized, and mostly going to become a rain maker, we made it to Kohen's birthday party. He turned 4 years old. He is the sweetest little Ko-bug!


Kohen is my younger sister's middle child. Below is a picture of the two of them. Lovin his shirt!

All of the cousins were able to play together today too. Of course, Mallory said she was ready to go after a couple of hours of playing with the boys. She is starting to get tired of all of the rough housing. I've told Shane, we can go ahead and get ready to get notes sent home from school when she starts kindergarten. She has learned to hold her own that's for sure! We are missing one though, little Gabe wasn't at the party today. I really wish I could've seen him too.


Here's me and my lil' sis. I really don't get around to visiting her very often. I really wish we lived closer. She is in cosmetology school right now and she is pretty focused on her schooling. I think she is going in the right career field. She was alway cutting on her hair when she was in 1st grade and up. Sometimes it came out awful.....other times it was like, WOW she did a really good job. (Remember the layered do Kris? Not bad ;)




I love you Kris!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I really do love to hear from you!