These things I have spoken to you, that in me you might have peace. In the world you will have tribulations, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world. John 16:33

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Spring Cleaning

I have been busy doing my spring cleaning.  You know, that kind of cleaning where you get down on your hands and knees and REALLY clean.  Okay, so some of you may clean that way all of the time, but I have to admit I don't deep clean on an everyday basis, maybe not even on a weekly basis.  Did I just say that?  Now that doesn't mean that my house is filthy, but I don't  get down and scrub the baseboards often, and I couldn't tell you the last time I cleaned my oven!  I can't believe I just admitted to that.  Just trying to keep it real!  So here's to Spring and to Spring Cleaning!

1 comment:

  1. You are NOT alone. I will stand right beside you on the subject of saving deep cleaning to the bottom of my To Do list. :-P ;-)

    With all the dirt and dust around here, I put my efforts to where they will do the most good!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I really do love to hear from you!