These things I have spoken to you, that in me you might have peace. In the world you will have tribulations, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world. John 16:33

Thursday, December 16, 2010

School party

Dillon's class had their Christmas party yesterday.  I have never seen so many cupcakes, brownies, and candy in my life!  There were some class moms that insisted they pass out ALL of the goodies that were brought for the party. They were told that they were going to get a Ziploc bag to put their goodies in to take home, but what happens when you give a child a plate full of sugar filled goodies??? (not to mention pepperoni pizza as well)  They try to eat it all of course, I mean how often will they get and opportunity like that again?  Then the "tummy-aches" set in.  One student started vomiting right there at his desk during the party.  Poor baby...I felt so bad for him.  His mother was there so she was able to take him to the bathroom and then home.  Needless to say, it was an exciting day in the 2nd grade class. 
They had so much that Mallory was able to participate as well.  They let her sit in a "big kid" desk by some of Dillon's classmates.  She felt like such a big girl after that!
With all that went on yesterday, it was also our 9th wedding anniversary.   It was so sweet to hear Dillon telling all of his classmates that it was his mom and dad's anniversary. 

Here's to many more anniversaries!!!  I love you honey! 


1 comment:

  1. I love That picture honey! I remember that day like it was just yesterday. I love you! -Kris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I really do love to hear from you!