These things I have spoken to you, that in me you might have peace. In the world you will have tribulations, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world. John 16:33

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Ridin' a goat

Today we had some of my family come by for a visit on the farm; Aunt Debbie, Uncle Jamie, Whitney and her husband Donald, and their daughter Abbie. Abbie absolutely loved our "pet" goat Nutmeg. She tried to ride him quite a few times. It was the funniest thing! He would try to walk away before she could get on him and Abbie would hold on to him and say "WHOA" like you would to a horse. She gave him many hugs and kisses. He never seemed to notice us too much though. He had his head down the whole time eating the weeds in our yard...Yes, I know we need to mow our grass. It's on the list of things to do this week.





Also Mallory told Shane she thought that Sally wanted her to ride today, so Shane led Mallory around on Sally with the saddle put on. Sally did real well. She is such a good horse even though she has chased goats and the cows. We had to put her in a small pen by herself. I'm guessing she's just mischevious like a child. Maybe she'll grow out of it. I don't think she's quite 2 years old yet. Here is a picture I snapped of Mallory having girl talk with Sally....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I really do love to hear from you!