These things I have spoken to you, that in me you might have peace. In the world you will have tribulations, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world. John 16:33

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Homerun!!!

Dillon hit his first homerun tonight. It was a nail biter! He hit the ball and didn't stop running. He never watched his coaches and took some risks, but he ended up getting all the way to home plate and tackled the catcher and the next batter (they were in his way). You see, Dillon doesn't like to lose, so he felt like he had to do whatever it took to score for his team. After the game, I asked Dillon if Coach Sean was telling him to run to third? He said "No, I wasn't watching them, I was just running hard so we could get a point." Way to go Dillon. Their team lost 20-5 but he got his first homerun ever, so it was a great game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I really do love to hear from you!