These things I have spoken to you, that in me you might have peace. In the world you will have tribulations, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world. John 16:33

Friday, February 12, 2010

What a wet and fun day!!

After a night of sleet/rain mix it finally snow this morning around 6:30. The kids were too excited to wait for Shane and I, so they dressed themselves and headed outside. Check out Mallory's outfit. Her nightgown is still on somewhere underneath the layers and the top shirt is on backwards. Boy was she proud of herself....






Mallory has just been hit by a snowball in the forehead by her loving brother. She didn't mind it though...

Uncle Jamie and Aunt Debbie played in the snow with us. That was really fun! I got tackled and held down for Dillon to put a snowball under my shirt. He absolutely enjoyed every minute of that!

Dillon showing his snowball throwing form....

Shane came back from doing chores to enjoy the time with us...He is throwing a snowball at me. He missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I really do love to hear from you!