These things I have spoken to you, that in me you might have peace. In the world you will have tribulations, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world. John 16:33

Monday, May 9, 2011

If you're unable to reach me.......

Hi.  If you have been unable to reach me by my cell phone, it's because I dropped it in the toilet.  Yep, that's right.....the toilet.  What's worse.....this is the second time I've done it.  At least I can say this time, I didn't flush it too!   Seriously folks, I just can't make this up. 


The black spot in the left hand side of this container is my cell phone covered in rice.  I am trying out something that I was told would revive a phone that has been submerged in water.  We'll see if it works.  I'll have to let you know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I really do love to hear from you!