These things I have spoken to you, that in me you might have peace. In the world you will have tribulations, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world. John 16:33

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Had to share....

I saw this clip and laughed pretty hard, so I thought I'd share.  My grandmother used to say this prayer with me as she tucked me into bed when I was a child
  


I remember when tucking Dillon in bed when he was 3, he started asking me what it meant when I would say "I pray the Lord my soul to keep, and "if I should die before I wake". I can remember trying to explain this to him and thinking, this is probably kinda scary for a 3 year old. 

1 comment:

  1. TOO FUNNY! :-) Gives us a different perspective on prayers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I really do love to hear from you!