These things I have spoken to you, that in me you might have peace. In the world you will have tribulations, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world. John 16:33

Friday, March 5, 2010

Good company and good food....

A few weeks ago we were invited to have lunch with Mr. and Mrs. Shows at Sweet Magnolias in Richton. We enjoyed a good ole southern style home cookin meal and good company. Mr. Shows also gave Mallory a brush that she can start brushing her horse Sally with. Thank you to the Shows' for lunch and a good visit that day!

Tonight we were invited to eat supper with our neighbors Gary and Joan Newman. We went to Wiggins to find some seafood for Mrs. Joan and we ended up at a wonderful place called Wentzell's, I think. It was such a wonderful atmosphere there. The food was delicious. I am so glad that we have such kind neighbors. It's nice to know they are right across the pasture. Thank you to Mrs. Joan and Mr. Newman for everything!

Speaking of Wiggins, that has to be the best little town. The folks there are so kind. It is a true embodiment of "Southern Hospitality." I try to do my grocery shopping there, instead of driving to Hattiesburg. There are more things to choose from in Hattiesburg, but you just can't beat that down to earth atmosphere in Wiggins, MS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I really do love to hear from you!