These things I have spoken to you, that in me you might have peace. In the world you will have tribulations, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world. John 16:33

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Facing fears


Dillon has had a fear of horses since he was around 2 1/2 years old. He got trampled by a miniature horse and has never forgotten it. Now that Mallory has Sally the horse, he has slowly showed interest in her. Shane has helped Dillon build confidence enough to sit on Sally's back while he leads her around. Dillon has really come a long way, and I am so proud of him facing his fears....



I love this picture...Although he is nervous he still gives it a try.


My two cowpokes with baby "Sally" (one of the many Sally's around here thanks to Mallory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I really do love to hear from you!