These things I have spoken to you, that in me you might have peace. In the world you will have tribulations, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world. John 16:33

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

What's happening....

It has been a few days since I've posted, so I will try to fill everyone in on what's been happening around here.

Saturday night, my mother in law and I hosted a Premeir Jewelry party at her house. My mother has just become a premeir jeweler and this was her first party. We had a great time looking at all of the jewelry and trying it all on.




Can't you tell that my grandmother is having the time of her life sitting at that jewelry table ;) She doesn't like her photos taken, so she wasn't in the photogenic mood at all.

My neice ,Alex who is 7, was at the party. Her mother won a prize, so she let Alex pick it out of the grab bag. She pulled out the biggest diamond ring and that was it for her!! All night long she posed and flashed her diamond for all to see.


We later learned that she had peeked in the bag and pulled this gift out strictly for herself. She said she couldn't wait to wear her diamond to school when it started for all of her friends to see.


Mallory stayed for the party too, but she was a little camera shy. I did get her to smile at me for this shot.



Dillon went with Peyton and his Uncle Muskie to Hattiesburg to hang out with the guys. They ended up going to Gatti Town to eat pizza. When he came back he was still in his "manly" mode, not wanting to do anything with the girls. Alex had my camera taking photos and this is how Dillon was feeling towards all of the girly fufu....


On another note, our addition to the "farmhouse" is coming along real well.


They are saying that we should have the roof on by Thursday. Shane was off yesterday and was able to help out. Dillon went with him and helped out too. He has been working on a project out of all of the smaller pieces of wood. He is in deep thought of what to do next as you can see below...I love the look of concentration on his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I really do love to hear from you!